Cathy Anne Jones
- Tight fun team - onsite parking
- WFH options with great CRM and systems
- Grow with the company - bring new clients on board
At this point in their growth, with a strong client offering and a well-formed client avatar, it's time to put that extra effort in, and grow to the next phase.
Soon to move to a larger premises, and with very good systems in place, the company is well placed to expand and needs your assistance.
- New business development in the eCommerce arena
- Finding and establishing new clients requiring fulfilment, warehousing, distribution services
- Conducting research via social media (IG, FB, LI) and other channels to gain leads
- Managing the pipeline of prospects to convert into clients
- Establishing new clients with integration of systems and settling them in
- Managing larger clients and offering solutions with their growth
- Using a mix of f2f, Zoom and phone calls to develop business
- Keeping good records of prospects, clients and business development via the CRM
- Task management, calendar management and pro-active lead development
- Business development or sales background in freight forwarding
- 3+ years in freight forwarding with some exposure to fulfilment
- Air freight background preferred
- Understanding of the retail eCommerce market - fashion, cosmetics, hot toys etc
- Has some connections in retail and enjoys that sector
- General understanding of the end to end supply chain for eCommerce
- Is organised, self-motivated and tech-savvy
Tight fun team, onsite parking, WFH options, great systems in place and good commissions to be made on top of your salary.
Apply now for this interesting opportunity.